Friday 30 May 2014

New Design – Hope you like it?

Hello!

Don’t worry, you’re not lost, instead you’ve found your way to my recently designed blog! As the name suggests there will be a tilt on theatre related matters from reviews of local/national shows/plays, interviews with anyone I can get my grubby mitts on to my musings on the industry as a whole.

Aside from this there will be tons of other content for those less ‘artistically’ inclined. I sometimes eat food and like to have an opinion on it. This mantra goes for many things in my life from charity raids on a Saturday morning to real life angst from yours truly. If there are any suggestions lurking in the backs of your mind then don’t be shy, comment or email me (link to the right) and let me know what you’d like to see/read about.

On the topic of charity shops, I love them! So I will try to go armed to the teeth with a meagre amount of money and see what treasure I can come across. This may extend to the occasional cheeky car boot, but as the weather is unreliable at the best I can’t make any promises. Just last week I came across the greatest.. wait, that’s a blog article right there waiting to be plundered! You can hear about those adventures at the weekend.

Back to the re-design. I decided to have the layout and image of this blog changed for engagement reasons really. No, I’m not engaged and nor will be I any time soon unless someone comes crashing through the door and makes a move. Single guy here! What I mean to say is that there is no point having a great message to spread or an idea to express if the packaging and frame aren’t attractive. Cancel that, they don’t have to be overly pretty but certainly can’t afford to be dour and frumpy.

Clean lines, white space and some good content. I think that’s a good starting point, don’t you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...