Thursday 27 March 2014

Bloglovin

Unleased upon the masses!

It has rapidly come to my attention that to fully get the most out of this blog, people need to be able to find it. I could write volumes and volumes of top quality material but if people can find me and thus get access to this 'gold' then it's all for nought. Unless I'm using this to simply air my thoughts and cleanse my soul.. No, I don't believe that either!

Well I've been summoned by the mighty overlords at Bloglovin to include a bit of texty code in a post so this will prove a good vehicle for that. 

The good news will be that people can give good feedback and make what I type count. After all, the greatest prophet could have the most profound message, but if the masses don't hear him, then it is merely but a whisper.

I saw a good comedian last night at the venue I'll be performing at in May. His name was Liam Williams and he appeared at the last Edinburgh Fringe. He was very good, articulate and clever in his humour, which is probably why I didn't stop laughing. I can sometimes be sat watching a stand up show on TV and it gives me very little pleasure at all. My conclusion - either I need 'smart' humour to tickle my funny bone or I'm a sucker for in-person interaction. Either way, I had a good time and if his tour is coming near you I'd advise you buy a ticket!

I'll no doubt soon (in the next hour) look at making this a little bit more pretty and visually appealing. The trouble with starting a blog is that you want to fill it with content, namely your thoughts. However if you dress it up poorly, no one will hang around to read. 

Thoughts?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12017105/?claim=bg5vft8h5ty">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...